Friday, July 17, 2009

Europa Mix


This is my On The Go Mix around Europe '09!
Not necessary the most hippest thing . . . but it helps me stomp around Paris . . . serving you the collections in the streets!

Lady GaGa -- Boys Boys Boys
Britney Spears -- Unusual You
Larry Tee -- Supermodel Inc
Janet Jackson -- Escapade
JoJo -- Leave (Get Out)
Kylie Minogue -- Like A Drug
Madonna -- Dress You Up
Nelly Furtado -- Do It
Mandy Moore -- I Wanna Be With You
Jennifer Hudson -- If This Isn't Love (StoneBridge Mix)
Britney Spears -- Trouble
Pussy Cat Dolls -- I Hate This Part
Lady GaGa -- Paparazzi
Danny Boy -- Baby Goodbye
Willa Ford -- I Wanna Be Bad
Ashlee Simpson -- Boys
Debbi Gibson -- Shake Your Love
Montell Jordan -- This Is How We Do It
Color Me Bad -- I Wanna Sex You Up
Goldfrapp -- Strict Machine
Lykke Li -- Little Bit