Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates!!!

Jamie here . . .
What a difference a day make, right???
I got to give credit where credit is due . . . Katie, one of the contributing editor of the magazine . . . had gone far and beyond in hooking up this start up magazine!!!
Well, she got a marketing director from NYC to help market the magazine . . . once all the kinks are worked out!
Second she bought the domain name for the magazine!
All we need now is content . . . and that is sure to follow real soon . . .

As for me, today . . . loads of emails to do . . . met with Thomas Whiteside (photographer) to perhaps contribute an editorial for the magazine . . . love for him to turn in a boy story!

Also, working on layout and feel for the magazine . . . I want it to be heavy on graphics and font play . . . but still be people friendly . . . I use to work at Raygun Magazine (defunk for quite awhile now) but I just loved how the magazine really played with fonts, layouts and graphics . . . it was really out there . . . I did some doddling on Photoshop . . . and above, is what I came up with . . . I am mainly doing poster formats . . . I needed to practice a bit before going onto layouts . . . I'm a bit rusty still . . .

With a shoot on Saturday . . . I will have material to work with and hopefully can post something next week!