Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marc by Marc Jacobs


As a consolation price for not going to the Marc Jacobs show last night . . . I did end up going to the Marc by Marc Jacobs this afternoon . . . and I am so grateful for David Souza for giving up his spot to get my ass in to see the show!
Couldn't go backstage to get pix . . . cuz I wanted a good spot to shoot the show . . .

Waiting backstage . . . I bumped into Marc Jacob's "third world" muse, Bryanboy!
Yes, my fellow filipino comrade . . . it's funny how no one knew him and he was by himself . . . perfect opportunity to shoot him . . . of course, this betch will give you ferosh if there's a camera around!



The boys were gorgeous . . . I think most of them are European . . .
PS: I'd asked one boy to take a pix . . . and he said, that he's smoking a cigarette . . . and "not now!" DIVA!!!!




















The show started pretty much on time . . . and it was short and sweet . . . I love the those color block leggings . . . I know my angle isn't the greatest but believe me . . . it's a must have!!!
PS: I swear . . . when the editors and the buyers were skuttling in to get to their seats . . . there were a lot of empty seats around . . . being so strict at the door . . . although there were a lot of interns around!!!







After the show . . . I ran out to go backstage and taken pix of the models exiting the show . . .
I swear, I think Sasha thinks I'm her stalker!!!!
But, she remembered me from being backstage . . . so she gave me a big o' smile!!!
God, what a day!!!
Wish I could have gone to the Rodarte show . . . then it would have been a better day!!! hehehe