Saturday, February 28, 2009

Boy Casting DFW



Kyle, 18 (Kim Dawson)
Cute and he was in the range of age that we were looking for . . . but I just get pass those caterpillar eyebrows???
Great body . . . too wholesome for me . . .



Chaise, 23 (Kim Dawson) . . . great face . . . but a bit old for us . . . quite intimidating his face . . . which would have been great for the shoot . . . wished that he was 17!
Great style . . . you can tell he's been to NYC . . . but I thought it was too much for Dallas . . . too over the top . . . I felt like he was just dressing up for us . . . which I love!



Keaton, 18 (Page Parkes) . . . we ended up picking this boy from Plano, Texas.
Very handsome and adorable . . . Yea . . . he's a bit All-American . . . but his big blue eyes and body and age . . . well, it was really no brainer!